Douglas is nationally/internationally recognised as an expert in the field of SEN and and is often asked to provide training on SEN/legal issues for audiences such as.
- Parents/Parental Groups
- Those representing Parents/Children/Young People
- SENCOs/Teachers/Schools/Colleges (both Mainstream/Special)
- Educational Psychologists/Therapists (e.g. EPs/SaLTs/OTs/PTs
- Educational/Disability Organisations
- Information and Advice Services (IASS) [previously Parent Partnership]
- Local Authorities (including both ‘Education’ and ‘Social Care’)
- Mediation/Other Dispute Resolution Services
- Healthcare Organisations/Professionals (e.g. Doctors etc.)
- Other Professionals (e.g. Politicians etc.)
Here are just a few people for whom Douglas has spoken...
- Click here to read What Delegates Say