A Guide To The SEND Code of Practice [Updated for 2019-20]
"The guide that the Government should have written, but didn’t!"
Now updated for 2019-20, this is the comprehensive guide to the Special Educational Needs & Disability Code of Practice 2015 and new SEN framework, which came into force in September 2014.
From award-winning Douglas Silas, a solicitor specialising exclusively in special educational needs, it includes and links to all relevant legislation, regulations and guidance needed.
As an eBook only, this guide is easily carried around on a mobile device and can be used to make searchable highlights/notes/bookmarks.
This guide is for many people, amongst others:
- Parents/carers, young people and their advocates;
- Teachers/SENCOs/lecturers (both in mainstream/special schools or colleges);
- Local Authority officers (dealing with ‘education’ or ‘care’);
- Healthcare professionals (e.g. therapists, psychologists, medical);
- Anyone involved in Complaints/Appeals/Dispute Resolution.