A Guide To The SEND Code of Practice (Updated for 2016/17)
"The guide that the Government should have written, but didn’t!"
Now updated for 2016/17, this is the comprehensive guide to the Special Educational Needs & Disability Code of Practice 2014 and new SEN framework, which came into force in September 2014.
From award-winning Douglas Silas, a solicitor specialising exclusively in special educational needs, it includes and links to all relevant legislation, regulations and guidance needed.
As an eBook only, this guide is easily carried around on a mobile device and can be used to make searchable highlights/notes/bookmarks.
This guide is for many people, amongst others:
- Parents/carers, young people and their advocates;
- Teachers/SENCOs/lecturers (both in mainstream/special schools or colleges);
- Local Authority officers (dealing with ‘education’ or ‘care’);
- Healthcare professionals (e.g. therapists, psychologists, doctors);
- Anyone involved in Complaints/Appeals/Dispute Resolution.
ung people with SEND.
Please leave details on checkout page to be informed about [free] updates